Insurance cover being provided by movers and packers Noida
Insurance is a cover that is always advised to be taken so that one can get reimbursed in cash or kind in case of any loss or damage to the goods. It is a “promise of compensation for specific potential future losses in exchange for a periodic payment”. Insurance intends to cover you for any financial loss suffered while the goods are in some one else’s custody.
A movers and packers Noida offers you an insurance cover for a certain premium. This premium is calculated on the bases of the amount/ value of the goods that you plan to get covered. Such premium is paid by you for a certain time and during or after which the goods are fully insured. the movers and packers Noida will ask you to sign a contract in which you will clearly mention the type of insurance that you will be purchasing and the relocating company will mention the exact kind/ value of reimbursement that will be made in case of any loss or damage to the goods. You can either disclose the full value of the goods or the weight of the goods. The insurance cover will be based upon the disclosure made by you.
Kinds of insurance offering by movers and packers Noida
There are various kinds of insurance like:
- House hold goods: household insurance cover is taken mostly in the case of relocations. The household insurance cover will cover you for any loss, damage, breakage, theft, pilferage etc caused to the goods while the goods are in the custody of the movers and packers Noida.
- Cars/ vehicles: cars/ movers and packers Noida Companies will also provide a different insurance cover for cars/vehicles etc. In case you are hiring a relocating the company for transporting your car along with household items, the insurance contract will clearly mention the same. Any loss or damage caused to the car while the same is being transported or in the custody of the movers and packers Noida will be reimbursed as per the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Shipment/ marine insurance: movers and packers Noida Companies also offer shipment/ marine insurance in case the goods are being transported via sea. Marine insurance is mostly in the favour of the carrier, however in case the goods are disposed off in high seas due to a valid reason, the movers and packers Noida is supposed to fully reimburse you for the same.
- Goods in transit: movers and packers Noida Companies also provide goods in transit insurance where in the goods have an insurance cover for any loss or damage caused whilst the goods are in transit. This insurance cover covers you in case any damage is caused due to overturning of the truck, accident, theft etc.
- Specific items insurance: movers and packers Noida Companies also provide specific items insurance cover. In such cases you are not required to cover the whole of the goods and are allowed to take an insurance cover for a specific items such as valuables, family heirlooms, designer wear etc. In such cases once the actual value of the goods have been disclosed the movers and packers Noida Company is bound to reimburse you in cash or in kind in case of loss or damage to the said product specifically.