Packers and movers in Noida and movers and packers Mumbai
How to send perishable goods with Movers and packers Mumbai to Noida
Even though perishable goods are not allowed, there are a few packers and movers in Noida and movers and packers Mumbai etc which allow perishable goods to be transported. A few points that need to be considered while transporting perishable goods include the following:
1. First and foremost whenever you are hiring packers and movers in Noida to Mumbai for transportation of perishable goods, you need to make sure that the said company has the valid license to transport such items. It is very important to confirm the same before you hand over a perishable item to the company which later on gets spoiled and leave you with no option but to inform the police.
2. The second most important point is to try and send the items which do not require refrigeration. Even though movers and packers Mumbai to Noida have refrigerated vans, still if possible you must try and send such items which do not require refrigeration. Refrigerated vans cost a lot and in case your product does not require a refrigerated van, there is no point in hiring one.
3. The packers movers will ask you to pack such items in a sturdy box which does not give way whilst the transportation is taking place. In case the packers movers do the packing on their own, make sure that the box they are using is sturdy enough to carry the weight of such items. Also make sure that the box is well labelled.
4. In case you are sending items that need to be refrigerated, the movers and packers Mumbai to Noida will ask you to provide proper internal packing for the frozen items so that there is no spoilage whilst the same is being transported. Also you need to be sure that the frozen item is legal enough to be sent to the said location. This point also needs to be considered by the packers movers who will be ultimately transporting such items.
5. In case you are packing the items on your own, the packers and movers in Noida will ask you to pack the goods in a proper plastic wrap/ newspaper or foam/brown paper and cover the same up with a plastic tape so that the items do not open during the transportation.
6. The packers movers will also ask to check and mention the expiry date of such items so that only the items which are not going to expire while the same is being transported will be relocated by the packers movers.
7. Finally the movers and packers Mumbai will ask you to tape the box properly and label the same. The box will have the clear indication of the contents of the box, the minimum temperature required to be maintained for the contents of the box, the person to whom the box is addressed and the person from whom the box is being sent. The box should also have the approximate weight of the contents and any other instruction required for the safe transportation of the contents of the box.
The packers and movers in noida and movers and packers mumbai and the owner of the box need to take care and follow the above mentioned points in order to transport the perishable items without the same being spoiled.