How movers and packers Mumbai - packers movers Ahmedabad works
Though none of the movers and packers Mumbai and packers movers Ahmedabad companies offer the transportation hazardous items, still there are very few companies which do offer such services. There are a few guidelines and a few points that need to be met whit while transporting hazardous items with the help of packing moving companies.
Whenever you are hiring a movers and packers Mumbai and packers movers Ahmedabad to transport hazardous items you need to make sure:
- 1. That the movers and packers Mumbai to Ahmedabad Company has the valid license and registration to carry out the transportation of such items
2. That the driver and escort being provided by such company are well trained and has the valid license to drive the truck carrying dangerous/ hazardous items.
3. That the truck has the necessary first aid and medical aid to meet with any unforeseen event.
4. That the packers movers Ahmedabad to Mumbai company meets with the safety requirements required for the transportation of such goods.
5. That the packing and moving company is also aware of the risk involved in transporting such goods.
Look out for great moving video
In case of the packers movers Ahmedabad, it must make sure that:
- 1. The owner has clearly disclosed the nature of the goods that are being transported.
2. That the owner is well aware of the transportation of such goods.
3. That the owner has the valid license to carry and get the hazardous goods transported from one location to another.
4. That the company being hired by the owner has the valid license to transport the same.
5. The packers movers Ahmedabad company must insist upon a route plan to be provided by the owner for the transportation of such goods.
6. That the owner has the necessary storage facility required for the storage of such items upon being delivered.
Other than the movers and packers Mumbai Company
Other than the movers and packers Mumbai company and the owner of the goods, the driver of the vehicle being used for the transportation of such items should also be aware of the nature of the goods being transported, the risk involved in transportation of such goods, the distance to be travelled. The driver should have the valid license and should be well trained in transporting such items. The driver is supposed to keep all the information related to the transportation of such items in writing in the transport emergency card which should be kept available all the time in the truck while such items are being transported.
Above all the movers and packers mumbai and packers movers ahmedabad Company also needs to make sure that the truck in which such goods are being transported is labelled according to the guidelines provided by the government. The correct technical name of the hazardous item should be written clearly and should be at least 50 mm high. The class of the goods should be not less than 250 mm high, the name, telephone number; the contents etc of the package should be clearly mentioned and the information in case of accident (person to be informed) should be clearly mentioned on the truck.