Get A list of only top companies in pune, maharashtra - India
Being Cultural Capital and also the second largest city of Maharashtra, Pune is now one of Youngest City of India. This is also headquartered in the administrative division of Maharashtra Government. Pune is well equipped with all means of Transportation whether its Road, Rail or Air. Anybody can reach Pune in a couple of hours from any part of India via Air.
Pune is also home to many tech companies which attract talent from every corner of India as well as the world. You can find the home to many Tech Giants of the World having the office here in Pune.
Facts, you need to know about Pune
Just like every mesmerizing city has some facts you need to know, this young vibrant city has also some. There are the handful of facts but we are sharing some of the important ones here:
- Due to many colleges and universities, many of young and vibrant kids reside here. Which makes it one of the Youngest City in India.
- Offices of Infosys, TCS and many other companies are here in Pune. Which makes this city to be live for 24 hours.
- One can enjoy the nightlife in Pune. There are many places open for 24 hours and 7 days a week. Many pubs, clubs, restaurants, and disco are a spot to find fun.
- A pleasant climate adds the cherry on the cake. Pune is not too cold, not too warm to live in. Maximum Temperature reaches 35-40 degrees Celsius and on the other hand, 5-10 degrees Celsius is the lowest mark recorded in Winters.
- One can speak Marathi as the native language. But commonly spoken languages are Hindi and English. So there are no issues in communicating people in here.
Pune has direct connectivity to Bangalore, Jaipur, Delhi, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Mumbai and other major cities in India. On the other hand, it also operates International flights to Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Frankfurt only. There are still some limitations here in Pune as Mumbai has connectivity to all of major International Destinations. Mumbai is only a couple of hours via Road and a short flight duration from Pune.
Whereas blessed by Indian Railway Network, Pune is well connected to many destinations via Rail Route. There are some local trains operated between Mumbai and Pune on Regular basis. Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, and Mumbai are major rail routes from Pune.
Along with Railways, there are many National Highways are well connected to Pune. NH 4 to Mumbai and Chennai, NH 9 to Vijayawada, and NH 50 to Nashik are connectivity via Road from Pune. There are 3 Major Bus Terminus in Pune, which are Pune Station, Shivaji Nagar Station, and Swargate Station.
Local Connectivity of Pune is blessed with PMPCL and Auto Rickshaws. One can also hire Ola and Uber-like companies to visit anywhere in Pune.