Get A list of only top companies in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - India
The 3rd largest city of Madhya Pradesh is Jabalpur. This city is very famous in Central India. It is well known for the river Narmada and also for the White Marble rocks in Bhedaghat. Jabalpur is also famous for education as well as the Defence Armaments manufacturing.
Facts, you need to know about Jabalpur:
- Jabalpur serves as headquarters to five Army Headquarters for Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Orissa, and Jharkhand.
- Madhya Pradesh High Court is also located in Jabalpur City. Makes it the judicial city for the entire state.
- It also serves as headquarters for MP Electricity Board, West Central Indian Railway Zone and for Tropical Forest Research Institute.
- It also has important Factories for Army - Gun Carriage Factory, Vehicle Factory Jabalpur, Ordnance Factories, Board and Ordnance Factory Khamaria.
- Due to located on Banks of Narmada River and rich in agriculture, Jabalpur also supplies many agricultural products.
- Jabalpur is also emerging as a hub for Film Making and Music Industry in Central India.
Jabalpur Airport (JLR) is serving as major Airport to the city. It is located at a distance of 20 km from the City. Regular domestic flights to Bhopal, Hyderabad, Delhi, Kolkata, and Mumbai are operated from this airport. These flights are operated by Fly Divine, Air India, SpiceJet and Zoom Air.
Jabalpur Junction is operated under West Central Railways of Indian Railways. It is serving as the main railway station to connect Jabalpur with many important cities of India via Rail Network of Indian Railways. There are many trains originates and terminates from Jabalpur. The major locations connected to Jabalpur is Bilaspur, Bhopal, Indore, Vasco-Da-Gama, Lucknow, Mumbai, Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Jammu, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Hyderabad and so on.
Jabalpur is connected on two major National Highways of India. National Highway 12 originates from this city. It is a direct route to connect Jaipur via this NH. Well, on the other hand, NH7 connects Jabalpur to Varanasi, Bhopal, Nagpur, Raipur, Allahabad, Hyderabad, Bilaspur and so on.