Get A list of only top companies in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu - India
Majorly an Industrial City, Coimbatore supplies varied engineered goods to India. Not only home to many businesses, this city also has cultural values. There are many temples in this City. Coimbatore has something for everybody who lives or visit in here.
Tamil is the common language spoken in City. If you’re visiting or planning to live in here, brushing up Tamil language would be the first choice. Whereas people also open to English, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu and Urdu language.
Facts, you need to know about Coimbatore
- Largest Statue of Lord Ganesha is situated in Coimbatore at Puliakulam. There are numerous remarkable temples in this city to pay a visit. A 1200-year-old temple is also there Marudhamalai Murugan Temple. One need to climb 100 steps to reach and there is no mechanical help available to climb up there.
- If looking for a place in Summer, visit one of three Water Parks in Coimbatore. Black Thunder, Kovai Kondattam, and Maharaja Water Theme Park would be the names to count on.
- Known as Manchester of South India, one can shop at RS Puram, the Town Hall Area, and Cross-Cut Road. These places are very well knowns for textile shopping.
- If missing Malls like in Bangalore and Dubai, one may pay a visit to Brookfield located at Brooke Bond Road.
- Coimbatore is also home to many cuisines. There are many cuisines available for both Vegetarians and Non-Vegetarians. Along with that if anybody wants to visit Chains like McD, Dominos or Pizza Hut, Coimbatore won’t be disappointing you in such case.
Coimbatore International Airport (CJB) is located at a mere distance of 13 km from City Center. Located at Peelamedu location of Coimbatore. It serves direct connectivity to 3 International Destinations as well as 13 Locations within India. Sharjah, Singapore, and Colombo are International Destinations. Whereas Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad are some of major domestic flights destinations operated from Cochin Domestic Airport.
A Broad Gauge Rail Route connects well to major locations of India. Started in 1861, still under Southern Railway Zone of India. It’s well connected with Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kanyakumari and New Delhi.
Coimbatore is well connected via Road Route. 3 National Highways passes through this city - N.H. 47, N.H. 67, and N.H. 209. There are many private agencies in Coimbatore which provide direct taxi services to Madurai, Chennai, Tirunelveli, Cochin, Munnar and other nearby destinations.