Get A list of only top companies in chennai, tamil nadu - India
Not so old, but founded as Madras 370 years ago. This city is well known as Chennai now. Ranks 6th Largest populated cities in India, Chennai is the well-known landmark of South India. This city has left no bar since foundation, still ranks in others too. It has one of the beautiful beaches in India as well as ranks on 13th in terms of cleanliness in the Country.
Facts, you need to know about Chennai
- Being on the coast of Bay of Bengal, City has a face side open to Sea. You can find many beaches which makes it too amazing to live in. Sunrise and Sunsets make this city to look Golden twice a day.
- The first language of Locals is Tamil. It’s commonly spoken here in City. Being classical since birth, people here also can speak English. Which makes favorable for people to visit in here commonly. Every important signboard also consists of English Language, so immigrants and travelers from other cities can also travel easily.
- You can reach almost every location in Chennai via Suburban Train network. It has majorly divided into Western Line, North Line, South Line and MRTS Line.
- Being a metropolitan city, Metro Rail is also being operated in Chennai. For good experience of visitors, Authority has installed Vending machines both for tickets and beverages.
- Chennai is very famous among tourists. There are many beaches, monuments, museums and so on.
- Chennai also attracts talent just like Pune, Bangalore, and Hyderabad. TCS, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant and other companies also have offices in here.
- You can also enjoy nightlife here in Chennai. There are many places like restaurants and beachside markets open until midnight.
Chennai has an International Airport, known as Chennai International Airport (MAA). It also ranked 3rd in terms of Busiest Airports in India. Chennai Airport is divided into two parts, Domestic and International. Domestic Terminal is known as Kamraj Terminal. This terminal operates regular flights to all major cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune and other cities.
Whereas International Terminal is known as Anna Terminal. Flights to London, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and other major destinations are operated from here itself.
Chennai is a metropolitan city. So trains from Chennai to Major Destinations are almost sold out throughout the year. It has connectivity to Mumbai, Bangalore, Cochin, Delhi and other major destinations in India. Chennai has two major Junctions for long route Rail Journey. Chennai Central (MAS) and Chennai Egmore (MS) are the names of major Rail Terminals in Chennai.
Chennai is well connected via Indian National Highway Road Network. It has regular buses to major destinations like Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Trivandrum. Chennai has only one Interstate Bus Terminal which is one of Largest Bus Terminals in entire Asia.